Any partners wishing for the SCRS to endorse their projects or events must meet the following guidelines. Please complete the attached application form and submit it to email@example.com to obtain SCRS EXCO approval.
Guidelines for SCRS Endorsement
1. The topic must be appropriate for the target audience and the target audience must be specified in the application form
2. Applicants must provide an abstract of the talk and learning objectives
3. There should be an appointed chairperson and the person must be independent of speaker(s), independent of sponsoring pharma, and be a specialist in the subject(s) to facilitate unbiased presentation; unless the event involves only a single speaker and the target audience consists of medical professionals only.
4. Speaker to attach his or her CV. Speaker should be a specialist in the field of the subject. Speaker can mention credentials and affiliation but cannot advertise any medical services for his/her clinic or institution.
5. Any potential conflicts of interest must be declared on slides, before the talk.
6. Invitation flyer: Title of talk must be prominently displayed; must not have any names of products mentioned
7. The SCRS logo must be prominently displayed on the front, accompanied by the words "supported by". The artwork must be sent to the SCRS for our approval.
8. Apply at least 1 month before talk (for CME points and SCRS endorsement)
To download a PDF copy of the Educational Partnership, click here